I have nothing really to blog about, other than to say, "I'm here!" Today I've been catching up with laundry mostly. It's nice mindless therapy. Plus it's a familiar old adversary, always there when I need it.
I'm so not used to blogging like this... without an idea of what I'm blogging about. It's like, real-time, moment-to-moment blogging. Right now, as-I-think-it-blogging. Right now I'm craving chili-cheese fries and a strawberry milkshake; right now I'm listening to my kids play Wii; right now I'm ignoring the enormous pile of clean clothes that needs folding; right now I'm texting my little sister-in-law about my craving for chili cheese fries and a strawberry shake; right now I'm happy that she's back from the East Coast because she brings my "friends who read books" count up to two people; right now I'm contemplating going to visit my little sister-in-law with a condolence offering of chili cheese fries and a strawberry shake.
What's everyone else doing right now (besides being bloggerific)? In case you don't tell me, I shall guess...
- You are thinking about your wip
- You are procrastinating something... like a school assignment, your wip, or housework
- You are watching Temptation Island, The Littlest Groom, or some other form of Reality TV/Junkfood for the Mind. If you want, check out this LINK to the fifteen worst reality shows ever made... Can you hold your head up high and say you've never seen a single episode of any of them? Sadly, (*sigh*), I cannot.
- You are being a Super Mom. I am proud to say I am not! Check out Shelli's hysterical blog on this at Market My Words and you'll see why :)
- You are eating chili cheese fries and having a strawberry shake (I'm so jealous)
Thanks again you awesome people you :)