Thursday, December 13, 2012

TIMESPELL Cover Reveal!!!

SQUEE!!! I'm thrilled to be sharing the cover of my upcoming novel, TIMESPELL!
April 1, 2013
Rhemalda Publishing did a beautiful job with my cover--can I say for the thousandth time how much I love my publisher? Release date is April 1, 2013. If you're interested in being a part of Timespell's Blog Tour, head over to Xpresso Book Tours and sign up! Giveways? You bet! Blog Tour is scheduled for March 4-8. Be among the first to read it!

I'm so excited guys!! I can't wait to hold my book in my hands and most of all, to share the crazy world that's been taking over my life for the past two years.

Rhemalda, in all their awesomeness, put together a book trailer for Timespell. Take a sneak peak!






3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you hun. The book cover is fantastic--a perfect jacket for your wonderful book =)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Spain, I promote your novel,
    http://unademagiaporfavor.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/young-adult-fiction-diana-paz-timespell-2013.html

    Buena suerte! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete