Tuesday, August 14, 2012

In Which I Dance On The Internet: Congratulations Amalia Dillin!!!

HUGE congratulations to my beloved critique partner and friend, Amalia Dillin! She's accepted an offer of publication from World Weaver Press! Here is the link to her blog, in which she shares her fantastic news: Good To Begin Well, Better To End Well - In case you didn't hear the news...

So when I announced my offer of publication with Rhemalda Publishing, one of my critique partners, Tina Sandoval, posted a victory dance for me on Youtube! I now pay that forward. Amalia, I have happy danced for you on the internet, and everyone knows the internet is forever!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so proud of you!!!!

Diana Paz Happy Dances
To Celebrate Amalia Dillin's Book Deal

4 comments:

  1. <3 <3 <3 <3
    I would not be here without you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yours was, too! I feel honored to have joined you in Club: Danced On The Internet. <3

      Delete