Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Critique Me, Baby: Guest Posting at Writerly Words

I'm pleased to be a guest today at Andrew Turner's blog, Writerly Words. Drew is a talented writer who is published in short fiction. He offers workshops in the Los Angeles area, as well as freelance editing services and creative mentoring (you can find out more about that here.) 


And now I send you elsewhere... 
Check out my guest post: Critique Me, Baby


Drew is also a dear friend of mine and I'm delighted that he asked me over to be one of his guest bloggers. If you haven't already, take a peek at his blog and see what he's been up to!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, you're a sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di! You are so amazing! I'm trying to get as many people as I can reading it! Essential post! So wonderful!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bethany, thank you so much for stopping by! :)

    Drewness! You're amazing too, and wow, thank you! It's been a pleasure being a guest at your blog. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to tell you, that was a GREAT post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Amalia! That means a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete