Sunday, January 16, 2011

Announcing DNA Writers, a NEW blog!

A new blog is born... introducing DNA Writers! Check out what mastermind Cassandra (aka C.A. Marshall) designed-- it's awesome!! My bio post is up, along with bio posts from the other contributers.


So who are the other contributers? An awesome group of writers--all of whom happen to write YA, although some write in other genres as well.


I already mentioned Cassandra, who I met back when she was known as thatwemightfly, and whose dedication and enthusiasm are evident in everything she does. There's also Erica Chapman, whose blog I've been following for a lonnnng time, and who, along with Janelle Alexander, is a member of the Twitter silliness known as #foobaconjace (where we solemnly pledge to swoon over good music, good food, and good book-crushes). Janelle, I want to add, is one of my closest friends in the non-internet world. We met when our daughters started kindergarten together, and four years later I can't imagine my life without her.


The other members of DNAwriters are talented writers who I'm getting to know: Kari (aka flamingo1325)-- whose book review blog I started following back when I first started blogging; the lovely Brenda Drake; and Shelley Watters-- whose tweets about steamy shower scenes led me to DM Erica in the first place... and the rest is history ;)


The seven of us will be blogging on a rotation, so I'll be the DNAwriters' every-other-Saturday girl. I hope you drop in and see what we're putting together!

10 comments:

  1. YAY! looking forward to seeing your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*

    I can't imagine my life without you either!!! xoxoxo

    This is gonna be fun!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I still remember that first day we really talked... Of course it was about books..... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amalia, I'm so glad!! Yay :D

    Janelle, I remember too. I'll never ever forget #kindredspirits #loveyou

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! You know I'll check out your posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Love this post ;o) I'm so excited to start this new adventure with you and our friends! #foobaconjace foreva ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This should be interesting. I'm in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Mel!!

    Erica, yay!! I'm excited too!

    Awesome DL!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I happened upon it through one of Janelle's tweets the other day. Soooo cool! You guys will be awesome. I know half the team through the net and you guys have a dynamic group of women. Look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww thanks Dana :) So far it's been a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete